Cirrus Cybersecurity Group, a leading Identity Security advisory and delivery firm based in Houston, TX, announces a series of new professional service offerings for Mid-Market customers derived from our 20+ years serving large, diverse Fortune 500 clients.
To support this expansion, Cirrus Cyber appointed Freddy Vaca to its Board of Directors and hired Bradley Niemiec, a seasoned Business Development Executive.
Freddy is an accomplished tech entrepreneur with a strong focus on building and scaling early-stage businesses. He is a seasoned Senior Executive known for his leadership style and fostering motivated, talented, diverse teams. With 20+ years of Operational and Executive Leadership experience, Freddy held key roles in the growth of both start-up and multi-billion dollar privately held companies in the IT Technology and Contingent Labor Industries.
Andrew Brorsen, CEO of Cirrus Cyber, said “With his Board appointment, Freddy will play a vital role in guiding Cirrus Cyber towards continued growth and innovation. As the former President of Pinnacle Group, Talent Solution business division, and currently the Senior Advisor to the CEO, he aligns perfectly with Cirrus Cyber's vision and objectives for the future.”
Bradley is responsible for leading the go to market strategy in Healthcare, Financial Services, and Energy. He brings 20 years of enterprise business development experience to Cirrus Cyber with a deep understanding of how to identify solutions to address cybersecurity strategy and risk. Prior to joining Cirrus Cyber, Bradley worked at SailPoint, McKesson, HCSC, and Optum.
Brorsen expressed enthusiasm about the new addition to the Board and our new service offerings, stating, "We are excited to welcome Freddy and Bradley to the firm as we close out the year and look to 2024. These additions for Cirrus Cyber will directly contribute to our strategic vision as a leading Identity Security advisory and delivery firm.”
Freddy and Bradley join a growing team of consultants and former CISOs and CPAs to provide advisory, delivery, and managed services for the leading Identity Security solutions such as Microsoft, SailPoint, Okta, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Saviynt, and Tenable.
Cirrus Cyber specializes in Identity Security to help clients address cybersecurity risk to their business through the implementation of the appropriate processes, controls, and Identity Security solution investments.
Our Identity Security services include:
- Provide thought leadership, strategy workshops, cybersecurity risk assessments, policy review / update, Identity Security Program roadmaps and best practices.
- Develop new, or enhance existing, security programs to support regulatory compliance requirements.
- Cirrus Cyber QuickStart delivery methodology for immediate time-to-value and establish foundation for phased approach.
- Successful implementations through deep hands-on knowledge and quality of delivery.
- Hybrid staff augmentation to full operational support for all Identity Security solutions we deliver.
- Threat Management solutions to identify and remediate gaps.
NEW MID-MARKET SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Full lifecycle from Advisory to Delivery to MSP
- Migration plan for current security solutions at or near end-of-life
- Migration plan for on-prem to cloud-based Identity Security solutions
- Security Solution selection (RFI/RFP, POC, Contract)
- Project Rescue and Realignment™ to key objectives / budget / timeline
- Security Program maturity assessment and roadmap
- AD / business application clean-up and prep
- Address risk with security assigned to external identities - non-employees and non-human accounts
- You purchased [Identity Security solution], now what?
- You experienced a [security event], now what?
- Created a global Identity Security strategy, designed, and implemented a solution for one of the world’s most powerful companies. The largest multinational oil and gas corporations, ranked in the top 10 of the 2022 Fortune Global 500, based in Texas, with over 60,000 employees globally.
- Developed a Roles-based Access Control (RBAC) model to support one of the largest for-profit healthcare insurance providers, ranked in the top 25 of the 2022 Fortune 500, spanning across 14 states and with over 100,000+ employees.
- Outlined a multi-year strategy and delivered a full suite of integrated Identity Security solutions (IGA, PAM, and MFA/SSO) for a global software Information Technology company, headquartered on the west coast. They are one of the world’s leading suppliers of Geographic Information Systems, with a global footprint and users in every country worldwide.
- Provided Project Rescue and Realignment™ advisory services for an international service provider of specialty products for insurance agents, brokers, carriers that is based in the Midwest valued over $1 billion.
Contact us to learn more about how Cirrus Cyber can work with you on your Identity Security journey.