A proven organizational and technical thought leader with over 17 years of client service and industry experience providing transformational cybersecurity consulting services for a wide range of clients. Practice leader in Big 4 and boutique firms that deliver enterprise-wide solutions for Fortune 1000 clients across the Financial Services and Banking, Technology and Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Federal Government, Consumer Packaged Goods, Casino and Gaming, Public Utility and Healthcare industries.
Alex earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of New Mexico with an emphasis in Information Assurance and Management Information Systems. He is also a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and has earned certifications from CyberArk, including the Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE), Certified Pre-sales Engineer (CPE) and Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certifications.
Professional career highlights and areas of expertise include:
• Interim Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) experience
• Led cyber solution initiatives with high business impact, focused on Privileged Access Management (PAM), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), enterprise-level risk management, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and endpoint and server security.
• 13+ years delivering successful solutions to the C-suite
• Solution architecture and design
• Enterprise cybersecurity program management and big data dashboarding
• Enterprise security operations, incident response and vulnerability management